This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
The Senior Engagement Manager supports the coordination and delivery of engagement strategies and activities to support work in developing policies, strategies, plans and programs.
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative stakeholder engagement strategies and activities to ensure stakeholders are engaged and informed and have opportunities to provide input into development of the Commission’s policies, plans and programs.
- Obtain input and monitor and report on stakeholder needs, interests and issues, and provide recommendations to support senior managers manage identified risks and ensure communication materials are relevant, appropriate and informative.
- Maintain relationships across state and local government to identify opportunities for coordinated stakeholder engagement.
- Liaise with a range of service providers, and to deliver high-quality communications that meet the needs of a range of audiences.
- Work to implement a culture of listening and engagement across the whole Commission.
- Draft and edit communication material within tight timeframes and assist Commission staff and Commissioners to draft communication materials to meet required standards.
- Participate in systems, policy and process improvement initiatives to improve team operations.
- Experience operating within legislative and regulatory provisions, policies, delegations and resource parameters.
- Capacity to travel to outer suburban and regional locations, and to work outside of core business hours in the evening and on weekends
- Expert stakeholder manager skills
- Advanced strategy and policy development skills
Please note - due to the high volume of applicants, only candidates whos CVs properly reflect the above criteria will be contacted.