- Up to $1375 p/day inc. super
- 6-month contract
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6-month contract paying up to $1375 p/day inc. super. This role is located in Parramatta.
About the Role
The Senior Manager ICT Customer Services leads a team delivering high-quality front line customer service and support across the department to provide a single point of contact for all incidents, service and change requests, and their management primarily through ICT Service Desk and ICT Field Support in collaboration with other parts of DIO and vendors when and if required. Key accountabilities include:
- Lead a team delivering front line customer service and support for Tier I (phone) and Tier II (physical) incidents and requests across DPIE and DRNSW in line with agreed organisational KPIs
- Lead the establishment and operationalisation of relevant ITSM processes and ensure currency of the knowledge base
- Review, analyse and provide feedback and expert advice to other parts of DIO and systems owners of Tier III (vendor) escalated cases to improve support aligned with agreed SLAs and KPIs, and provide support for service transition, MOG implementation and other activities as required.
- Oversee the management of the system for logging, monitoring and resolving ICT incidents to provide for continuous performance improvement
- Responsible for the overall quality of field support services provided including for Regional and VIP customers
- Work with the Director Transformation to deliver actions from the ICT review relating to this function
- Extensive experience delivering high quality ICT front line customer service and support
- Substantial ICT knowledge and expertise including extensive knowledge of service desk and field services operations
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent relevant experience
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 417 161.