This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
- Provide level 1 and 2 support to users enquiries and process service requests.
- Minimise system down-time and loss of productivity, provide timely updates to users experiencing issues. Queries generally come in through our ticketing system or through our Service Desk hotline.
- Provide level 1 and 2 troubleshooting of network environment.
- Setup, support and relocation of end user device hardware such as printers, desktops, laptops, monitors, tablets, smart phones, desk phones, accessories (keyboard, mouse and USB drives) AV equipment, and other ICT systems.
- Conduct software deployment once approved for implementation.
- Contribute to change initiatives by making suggestions to improve processes and systems, and proactively adopt new approaches to service delivery.
- Expert knowledge & experience with MS Server and Operating systems
- Demonstrated ability in configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing network hardware.
- Good understanding of Windows operating systems, MS Office and other common applications such as Adobe reader etc.
- Understanding of ITSM terminology and processes
- Expert technical understanding with Windows 10