This is an opportunity to support work for a NSW government organisation as a Senior HR Officer. This role is based in Parramatta and will be a 3 month contract paying $52 - 65 per hour + super.
About the role
- Work directly with recruitment, strategic HR business partners, payroll operations and clients to ensure that organisational structures remain up to date and administrative processes that support this are socialised, understood and adhered to by stakeholders.
- Prepare new structures, manage infotypes to ensure effective workflows and delegations
- Provide role and structure administration services within a SAP environment.
- Provide reporting and advice through to the Executive Director, Strategic HR and client divisions.
- Previous experience in a similar HR role
- Government experience preferable
- Service Now experience
- SAP experience essential
- Excellent communication skills