Multiple Senior Grants Officers | 3 Month Contract | $75.14 inc. super
- Upto $68.31 p/h + super
- 3 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD/WFH Hybrid Model
- Monday 20 June 2022
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and innovative experience within the building development of New South Wales government.
About the role
The Senior Grants Officer role is suited to an individual who thrives in a fast paced and high-volume setting and is looking to expand their skill set and experience in an interesting and high priority environment.
Give yourself an opportunity to showcase your incredible project management and portfolio skills. Utilise your experience to forge connections with senior managers across multiple NSW Government sectors.
- Assess grant applications according to departmental policies and procedures
- Support the assessment process by writing reports based on grant application for their approval
- Provide secretariat support to assessment panels throughout the grants assessment process
We are seeking motivated individuals, who would like to develop their skill set in a fast paced and dynamic environment, supporting the team.
You must have:
- Grants assessment experience essential
- Excellent written skills that are aligned with Government writing style
- Personal drive and integrity by behaving professionally, showing resilience and committing to action
- High level of attention to detail and highly motivated to meet deadlines
- Able to manage competing priorities
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Grace@ashdownpeople.com.au or call 0490 767 604.