This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
Financial Analysis and Modelling of Data to validate initiatives that lead to the Financial Sustainability of this Government Organisation.
- Financial Analysis and modelling of data.
- Stakeholder management and being able to communicate with non-financial stakeholders. and present information in easily understandable formats.
- Experience with Demand and Driver-based modelling.
- Provide variance analysis for all internal stakeholders across the organisation.
- Comprehension of stakeholder needs and requirements for Models and Reports.
- Understand and measure the complexity and development of the financial KPIs.
- The data and analysis will need to satisfy the standards applied by NSW Treasury in assessing business funding requests.
- Be the key finance representative in collaboration with other divisions within the organisation.
- Product based valuations and customer-based segmentation data analysis
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role with government experience highly regarded
- SAP experience preferred or other large ERP systems
- High level analytical Excel and modelling skills
- Immediately available to start
- Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia