Senior Executive Assistant
3 Month Contract
Up to $552.50 Per Day Incl Super
This is an amazing opportunity to join a NSW government agency on a 3 month contract based in Parramatta.
About the role
Senior Executive Assistant will provide a range of high-level executive and administrative support services across a range of projects to assist the senior leadership team.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Act as the Executive Director, Region Plan and the Executive Director, point of contact, analyse and assess requests in order to prioritise matters, and facilitate the optimal use of the Executive Director’s time.
- Manage the Executive’s diary appointments, records and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of the Strategic Planning branch.
- Contribute to monitoring administrative practices, systems and procedures for the Strategic Planning Team and offer suggestions for improvements to optimise efficiency and support the delivery of quality outcomes
- To be successful in this role you will have experience in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities. You will have strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability to coordinate tasks effectively to meet short- and long-term deadlines. You will have the ability to plan and prioritise a heavy workload with minimal supervision and whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills will be crucial for your success as the role requires an ability to work collaboratively with a range of people, including at an internal and external senior executive level. You will also possess proficiency with advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and electronic document management systems.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Kaitlyn@ashdownpeople.com.au or call 0423496579.