This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
- Act as the Chief Executive Officer point of contact, analyse and assess requests in order to prioritise matters, and initiate action exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality to facilitate the optimal use of the Chief Executive Officer time.
- Manage the Chief Executive Officer diary appointments, arrange meetings, respond to invitations and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of the office of the Chief Executive .
- Prepare, coordinate and review high level communication including presentations, briefing notes and correspondence, to respond to issues and inquiries.
- Research, collate and coordinate reports, advice and briefings on complex policy and operational matters to support informed decision making and planning.
- Monitor, implement and evaluate administrative practices, systems and procedures within office of the Chief Executive Officer to optimise efficiency and support the delivery of quality outcomes.
- Experience as an Executive assistant for c-suite
- Negotiate and re-prioritise conflicting commitments in an unpredictable environment.
- Determine and anticipate the information requirements of the Chief Executive Officer, including initiating, coordination and reviewing information to ensure the Chief Executive Officer is well-informed.
- Managing competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support, given heavy workloads, short deadlines, and the need to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism when communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
For more information Apply and Call Emma Marven on 82969812