This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Senior FICO Functional Specialist works as a part of a multi-disciplinary project team, guiding the work of Functional Analysts on the development of enterprise solutions that facilitate achievement of business outcomes or improve business efficiencies and processes through the leverage of technology.
- Apply broad and thorough technical expertise to project needs to ensure optimal solutions are developed and delivered to meet customer needs.
- Utilise technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to enhance the quality of the solution design.
- Design and execute acceptance testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application.
- Undertake implementation activities to bring developed application “live” in the production environment and in accordance with agreed project deliverables and timeline.
- Demonstrated knowledge and functional skills in SAP – FI/CI and IM.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project delivery and service management practices (incident, problem and change management).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a large enterprise environment.