This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
Applying economic principles, undertaking research and analysis to inform strategy, policy, investment decisions and facilitate service delivery of major initiatives. Provide high level economic analytical advice for Departmental Executive and NSW Government clients. Lead the research design, development, project management and communication of results on a range of research projects.
- Develop and lead economic research and analysis on a wide range of industry, regional and economic issues and provide advice to inform policy and investment decisions. This would include ensuring the most appropriate, rigorous and credible data and models are used to produce analysis and evidence.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and communications with key stakeholders to ensure economic analysis is accessible, practical and effective.
- Provide plain language analysis to communicate complex economic concepts, results of data analysis and modelling, using a range of materials, prepared for audiences with varying degrees of economic literacy.
- Demonstrated experience in applying economic principles, undertaking research projects, analysing results to develop policy options, and clearly communicating complex economic analysis in various forms
- Sound experience in project management, stakeholder engagement and policy development.