- $950 P/D Incl. Super
- 4 Month Contract (likelihood of extension)
- Burwood (hybrid)
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 4 month contract (likelihood of extension) paying up to $950 P/D Incl. Super. This role is located in Burwood (hybrid).
About the Role
The Principal Data Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the creation of automated and manual reports using descriptive statistics, extracting and transforming data where necessary. They will be working with visualising reporting outputs using platforms, tools and dashboards, maintaining data platforms to ensure data integrity, and ensuring Domains have access to accurate data.
Key accountabilities include:
- Monitor and Manage data integrity where date is inputted into systems and managed appropriately so that relevant business areas have access to relevant databases and information sources
- Manage data extracts from different sources or databases ensure it is prepared for analysis and manipulation into a formats suitable for manual or automated comparison
- Develop and promote automated solutions through establishing templated report generating solutions, which can be used to populate standardised reports as required, and manage continuous refinement of templates as required, based on executive and customer feedback and best-practice approaches
- Oversee the use of visualisation techniques, such as live spreadsheets and dynamic dashboards, to build reports and analysis easily digestible by business users
- Develop and promote user interfaces, which allows end users to self-service required information without involving R&A resources
- Manage the building of reports and visual dashboards to enable real time monitoring by users
- Coach, Train and upskill new and existing R&A resources
- Determine optimum allocation of reporting and analysis resources based on value and business need
- Strong experience in Data Visualisation
- Strong ETL knowledge and understanding of ETL tools, with Domo preferred but not essential
- Strong understanding of Sequel
- Solid data exploration skills
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple stakeholders
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 417 161.