Senior Data Analyst |12 Month Contract |$990/day inc. Super
- $800-$900/ Day + Super
- 12 - Month Contract
- Sydney CBD
About the Company
This Federal Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to Australia. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 12-month contract paying up to $950/ Day + Super. This role is located in Sydney CBD
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Data Analyst with a leading Federal Government agency. The Senior Data Analyst provides credentialed data expertise and technical analysis support to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data solutions and capabilities to solve business problems. Their work will empower the project team and guide business decisions. Key accountabilities include:
- Utilize programmatic and quantitative methods to identify patterns and relationships in large data sets, as well as apply mathematical, statistical, and other data-driven analysis to address intelligence questions.
- Perform various data analytics in R, Python, SAS including SQL/PL SQL and MS Excel using statistical models or industry accepted tools
- Develop a deep understanding of existing data sources, the relationships between each dataset and their limitations to support ability to support the end-to-end process of developing dashboards.
- Analyse, interpret & present complex concepts and information to varied and frequently non data specialist audiences in a simple and succinct way.
- Must have industry experience in data analysis using R, Python, SAS, including SQL/PL SQL and other database management tools.
- Draw reports for the executives, management, and key stakeholders. These reports have to be clear, convincing, informative, engaging, unambiguous, and uniquely tailored to suit different audiences.
- High level proficiency and experience working with Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache Spark, MapReduce, NoSQL and other similar tools.
- A deep interest in research and data analysis, drawing actionable insights from raw data and information to help further the business’s cause.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 290 086