- $850-$900 per day + super
- 6 months
- Burwood + WFH
About the Company
The NSW agency has a unified purpose to make NSW a great place to live, work and visit. We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work for a large NSW government organisation based in Burwood. This role is paying up to $900 per day + super and is a 6 month contract.
About the Role
- Promote the delivery of customer focused and cost effective procurement services.
- Monitor and manage team performance to ensure KPIs are met.
- Identify and implement improvements to business processes, including optimization of new and existing technology.
- Forge strong relationships with key business partners and stakeholders.
- Monitor business efficiency and performance of delivery teams through
- innovation and implementation of service optimisation initiatives for the business area. Identify success criteria for measuring effectiveness of initiatives.
- Identify improvements in business performance through analysis of business intelligence and informed decision making.
- Strong experience with the following:
- Database reporting, PowerBI, Tableau, Power Automate, ServiceNow (CRM), SAP (ERP), Sharepoint.
- Experience in some but not all these systems would be preferred.