This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 12-month contract paying up to $550 per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
The need for the NSW government to be able to deliver relevant, targeted customer communications is more pressing than ever. Our CRM Marketing team is seeking a CRM Marketing whiz to join our team as Senior Advisor. This is a FT role, ready for immediate start for 12 months.
- Be a great Cultural fit for our team, advocate and have a strong belief of our core values.
- Excellent communication skills
- Operate with integrity, personality and with respect at all times.
- Great computer skills (across various portals and ordering platforms)
- Learn and understand our brand, products & the value we add to our customers.
- Be an excellent team player, with time management skills.
- Be responsible for taking orders, entering into software, and developing customer relationships, adding value to our customers businesses everyday.
- Be confident talking on the phone
- Develop sales techniques, have a high willingness to learn and self reflection.
- Seeking CRM specialist who can cover the A to Z of CRM marketing:
- Strategic thinker, able to understand complex projects and identify key messages
- Collaborate, lead and influence multiple stakeholders
- Data problem solver, able to identify relevant data sources and develop segmentation plan
- Produce compelling copy and imagery with persuasive CTA and clear CX to increase engagement and adoption
- Produce meaningful reports for stakeholders to inform future sends
- You'll need to be self-sufficient and highly motivated. Relevant high-level experience is essential.
- If you're interested in doing meaningful work that improves the lives of NSW citizens please apply.
For more information email Lachlan at email@example.com.