- Up to $660 per day inc.super
- 6 week contract
- Working from home + Sydney office
This Government Department has developed a new policy and requires a content creator with organisational design background to join the team.
About the Role
The role is to primarily lead the design, development and production of high-quality, relevant, engaging, customer centric content to maximize the value of the customer experience.
- Provide technical expertise and advise on a range of content design matters.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, key stakeholders and communication teams to plan content.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of projects and initiatives as directed.
- Apply best practice methodologies and principles to support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Keep up-to-date with digital innovations, and applying relevant new techniques to engage customers.
This short contract is for someone who is a self started and has experience creating engaging Sharepoint communications sites.
- Experience in digital copyrighting in different styles to suit varying audience.
- Strong understanding of web usability, SEO and information management standards.
Please apply if you are interested. Note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 02 8296 9805