- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 29/10/21
- Location: Base office Broken Hill or remote working.
- Pay Rate : $76.09 - $78.09/hr excl. super
This NSW Government agency is here to servce the people of New South Wales by developing well-connected communities, preserving the environment, supporting industries and contributing to a stronger economy. This role ties into stakeholder engagement offering $76.09 - $78.09/hour + super working remotely until 29 October 2021.
About the Role
Key accountabilities of the role
The position is required to develop a comprehensive behaviour change strategy, that integrates recommendations made in a recent Health Check Review of the program, as well as bringing together the needs of the Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal segments of the Broke Hill community.
- Development of behaviour change measures to monitor success.
- Investigation of lead awareness education being a mandatory part of the school curriculum.
- Development of post-school incursion methods for perpetuating awareness with parents.
- Extension of education material to secondary school students, local health practitioners and school teachers.
- Review and update of communication and education materials based on the latest evaluation findings and to improve accessibility.
- Development of information to inform the community of works progressed and planned.
- Development of a community vouching program.
- Enlisting the cooperation of key internal and external stakeholders in a politically and socially sensitive context to ensure positive community engagement outcomes.
- Understanding the complexities of impacting issues in the operating context and developing, recommending and implementing innovative and conceptual practical solutions.
- Developing and maintaining an awareness of customer needs and expectations, and adapting programs so that they engage a diverse range of customers.
- Proven experience in diverse types of community engagement.
- Proven experience in working in communities and contentious projects.
- Proven experience in delivering communications solutions.
For more information email Sarah at email@example.com.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.