- $588 - $847 per day + super
- 12 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD + working from home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit. This Department is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and flexible workforce, which reflects the community and customers. This role requires you to be based in New South Wales and offers hybrid working arrangements.
About the Role
The role delivers and advises on high value future-focused communication and engagement strategies for key programs and projects to support and drive optimal outcomes for partners, stakeholders and customers of this NSW Government department.
Key accountabilities include:
- Deliver strategic communications and engagement activities in line with the NSW Government's vision, values and business priorities
- Provide input and contribution to the development of impactful and targeted collateral to effectively communicate key messages to varied audiences
- Produce advice and guidance to leaders, partners and key stakeholders to ensure communication and engagement outcomes
- Provide input and contribution to the development of engaging content and identify effective style and channels
- Contribute to continuous improvement through the development and implementation of appropriate metrics that evaluate the success of communications and engagement strategies and initiatives .
- Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated relevant experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a similar discipline
- Experience dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in developing communication plans/content and leading execution of corporate communication plans, within a customer-focused environment
- Ability to operate with autonomy in determining day to day work priorities.
- A self-starter who can work through ambiguity in a fast-paced and politically sensitive environment.
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Be part of a large and vital NSW Government agency
Please apply if you are interested. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org