This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Lead the digital delivery of projects that meet innovative and customer-centric digital content standards to build awareness, engagement and recognition
- Ensure websites and digital solutions conform to NSW Government requirements for accessibility, content and branding, and are easy to navigate for our audience
- Provide specialist UX advice and assistance during the design and requirements analysis phases of digital projects, including: UI design; content design; SEO; information architecture; analytics design; and web standards.
- Provide clear and expert digital advice, support and training to content producers, senior management and staff on digital issues including content management systems, search engine optimisation and best practice for digital standards.
- Experience in content management systems (Sitecore, Squiz, Drupal, Sharepoint, JIRA) and other digital systems, services and processes to facilitate high quality customer experiences.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on activity on digital communications channels to ensure the effectiveness of the end-to-end customer journey.
- Ongoing quality assurance against Government-mandated WCAG standards, government editorial standards, and quality policies using website monitoring tools
- CMS platform skills to undertake content publishing tasks – Squiz and Sitecore
- Google Analytics to provide reports and provide recommendations for improvements
- User Experience and Information architecture skills and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in digital project management and coordinating digital content across multiple channels, tracking and monitoring content effectiveness
- Proficient in CMS platforms, project management systems and analytics. Ideally, Sitecore, Squiz, Drupal, Sharepoint, JIRA
- Proficient in search engine optimization and web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.