- $750 per day + super
- 3 months
- Sydney CBD or WFH
This government department has a strong focus to keep people and goods moving, connect communities and shape the future of our cities, centers and regions. The focus on community outcomes for the greater good and on putting the customer at the center.
About the Role
The role will assist in the development and delivery of a full range of effective internal and external strategic stakeholder engagement services and programs.
- Develop corporate communication and stakeholder engagement strategies and plans to assist in the effective management of information and engagement needs of the place or project.
- Establish systems, tools and protocol to track and coordinate reporting on crucial stakeholder engagement activities across all significant programs and projects.
- Provide regular reports to offer insight into key stakeholder relationships and issues.
- Provide strategic advice on the effective management of emerging communications and stakeholder issues and concerns and work on behalf of stakeholders to resolve the significant problems.
- Coordinate day to day media activities and ministerial and government interface for the place/project in collaboration with the centralised media team.
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote open communications and facilitate the delivery of best practice stakeholder engagement initiatives.
- Ability to navigate a politically sensitive environment.
- Experience developing highly effective collaborative relationships across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in developing communication plans and content.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com