Senior Change Manager | 12 month contract | $1300 p/day incl. super
- $1300 p/day incl. super
- 12 month contract
- Parramatta / WFH
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 12 month contract paying up to $1300 incl. super. This role is located in Parramatta or WFH.
About the Role
This government department has an opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to join a new customer-focused team. Following a review of a critical, customer-facing business process, a large program of work has commenced to redesign process, policy and procedure, and create an organisational structure and culture that focuses on the needs of parents, carers and students. The primary purpose of the role is to design and execute a change and communications strategy for the program to ensure the changes are effective, minimise disruption to business-as-usual, and the new culture is successfully embedded.
Key accountabilities include:
- Defining the change and communications strategy (with support from the Communications Team) and leading change activities for the program of work, including delivery of change for multiple initiatives
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders and be seen as a trusted advisor on the management of culture and people-related business risks
- Conducting analysis to define the change and determine the change requirement, i.e., assessing the scale, scope and complexity of the change and understanding the business context and change environment (including input into business cases and estimation)
- Conducting detailed change impact assessments that reflect an understanding of the impact of the changes on the business and other areas, associated people and cultural risks, and how these impacts will be managed
- Determining quantifiable change objectives and measures of success that align to the program’s key themes and benefits realisation strategy
- Executing change activities, e.g., the design and development of collateral (e.g., change and communications plans, presentations, training materials, procedures, communications and so on), facilitate engagements, drive delivery of communications, facilitate the delivery of capability sessions, etc.
- Prior experience within a Senior Change Manager position, ideally within a large organisation, and ideally within programs involving organisational and cultural change
- Prior experience designing change management strategies that include delivery of change for multiple initiatives
- Prior experience delivering against well-known project / change management methodologies and have the capacity to deliver outcomes in tight timeframes.
- Hands-on in developing documentation
- Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint critical)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage diverse and multiple stakeholder groups (inc. senior level)
- Able to work effectively with project team members.
- A track record of driving cultural change
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 417 161.