This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About The Role:
- Looking for campaign media specialist with strong advertising experience to drive digital media strategy for the COVID-19 campaign, working closely with our contracted media agency.
- Managing the NSW Government campaign media agency briefing and planning, daily management and reporting.
- Ability to work with the media agency on media planning for this fast moving and dynamic campaign and internal teams (messaging and creative teams) to continuously monitor the creative executions week on week.
- Working knowledge of data manipulation, asset creation and insights reporting and marketing channel attribution and performance analysis for digital campaigns
- Constantly being on top of all moving parts of the campaign, working with internal teams covering other streams of the campaign and managing stakeholders will be key aspects of the role.
- Proven experience working in a lead digital communications and marketing role with digital and customer outcomes focus.
- Experience managing a large scale government campaign
- Demonstrated extensive experience in digital media across paid channels (programmatic, display, video, social, search) and understanding of offline channels.
- Search Engine Marketing experience both at strategy and build level including being able to write ad copy.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification and / or extensive experience in using Google Analytics or GA360 for campaign and website performance reporting and optimisation.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager for campaign tracking and tagging.