- Pay Rate: $500 - $600 per day + super
- End Date: 31/12/2021
- Location: Sydney NSW / WFH
Working with this government agency, you can make a difference not just in your career, but in the community where you work and live. This role is until the end of the year, offering $500-$600/day + super with working from home arrangements.
About the Role
The Covid-19 Senior Campaign Advisor (Media) will provide specialist advice on data led media planning, performance, optimisation and campaign strategy, on behalf of the Campaign team to ensure highly effective delivery of key messages to the most appropriate audiences, value for money and the continuous improvement in the delivery of critical campaign activity.
- Working with media agency partners to provide strategic advice and insights to help guide the creative, media and messaging teams.
- Provide regular weekly and monthly performance reporting to identify ways to optimise and improve campaign activity across all channels and audiences.
- Work with publisher partners to develop and implement innovative and effective media communication strategies to reach NSW citizens.
- Strong data analysis, presentation and visualisation skills.
- Manage multiple project priorities and stakeholder needs.
- Media agency experience (not essential but highly desirable).
- Desirable Government Focused role, so Government experience will be highly regarded.
- High level of both verbal and written proficiency.
- Understanding of/ experience with government advertising and communications policies and procedures would be an advantage and/or working in a large, complex organisation.
- Experience or knowledge of marketing and communications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including use of Excel and PowerPoint.
For more information email Sarah at email@example.com.
Please know that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.