This government organisation is currently looking for a Senior Business Partner who has brief and correspondence experience. This is a 5 month contact- with the potential of multiple extensions, paying $61-$67/hour + Super and is located in St Leonard's.
About the role:
- Coordinate and quality check ministerial briefs and correspondence.
- Provide support and training to help our stakeholders across NSW Health in managing ministerial requests.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve processes, with a focus on providing an exceptional stakeholder experience.
- Excellent plain English writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated effective stakeholder support and engagement skills.
- Initiative, excellent judgement and high level organisational skills, including an ability to prioritise and manage a high volume workload with short timeframes.
- Experience in ministerial services and/or communications.