This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
- Facilitate setting priorities for change initiatives of high complexity, taking responsibility for investigation and implementation of changes to program scope
- Ensures practice is documented and there is consistency of approach to documentation of business processes, requirements (functional and non-functional including EPICs and user stories), business unit strategies and operational plans.
- Identify and document business processes, business and functional requirements to align user stories, and case scenarios, comparing the best processes or delivery methods, including measuring and evaluating outcomes
- Drive the analysis and collection of information including investigating issues and analysing customer feedback and insights to create viable recommendations for service improvements that align with business strategy and user needs
- Builds strategic relationships and work with stakeholders to define business needs, user stories and priorities with a comprehensive analysis of alternate solutions using best practice methodologies to deliver products and services with the maximum benefit and to required standards.
- Ensure practice is documented, stored and maintained for all to access to enable effective delivery and enhanced ways of working; challenging constructively and being objectively critical to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose
- Experience in similar digital BA position
- Experience working within government
- Experience with working as a functional and non-functional including EPICs and user stories
- Establishing relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and confidence where user needs may be in conflict with their desires
For more information Apply and Call Tim Smith on 82969802