Senior Business Analyst!
- $651.49 - $918.78 per day + super
- Macquarie Park
- 9 months
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The role provides analysis, advice and support the translation of business requirements to data modelling and/or business intelligence/analysis solutions to ensure the correct solution design and implementation. It is a 9 month contract, paying up to $918.78per day + super located in Macquarie Park.
- Lead the translation of business requirements into technical specification including data models and functionality of end user applications.
- Identify gaps in current availability of data to delivery solution and propose recommendations to address these including new definitions, metrics, dimensions or metadata.
- Work with the Manager and team to prioritise future data needs to deliver target state data layers or models required.
- Conduct investigative work to identify appropriate and practical solutions which meet the needs of the business, align to enterprise standards, and ensure that the team can deliver outcomes
- Interpret and translate analysis results into quality technical specifications and or user stories that are insightful, clear and succinct.
- Experience in translating complex business requirements into data and technical specifications.
- Strong working knowledge of data modelling principles.
- Experience in developing functional and non-functional requirements for business solutions.
- Strong stakeholder managements skills.