Our client is a financial services company who offer property risk insurance and premier mortgage processing services to their clients. They are an American based company looking to expand rapidly into the Australian and New Zealand market, with a team of 300 across ANZ.
About the Role
- Elicit requirements using: interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Assist developers in understanding business issues, intent and context.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions and think holistically about problem and provide detailed analysis which is well thought out.
- Reduce the back and forth between developers and business by structuring the workshops and asking the right questions of all stakeholders upfront.
- Own the change (including preparation or facilitation of change management artefacts and / or forums) and ensure it is delivered to production.
- Manage stakeholder expectations on timelines and scope.
- Present problem statement and intent in an easy-to-understand manner for both the developers and non-technical stake holders.
- Excellent requirements gathering and business requirements mapping.
- Management of change which includes: preparing project plans, documenting scope and holding grooming sessions.
- Management of stakeholder using communication (verbal and written), facilitation, coordination, motivational, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Conceptual understanding of how information systems are developed and maintained.
- Good understanding of data and reporting concepts.
- Ability to talk technically with developers while explaining technical concepts to stakeholders both internal and external.
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Any Questions? Give Tim Smith a call on 82969802