- 9 month contract with 6 month extension option
- based in Canberra
- NV1 required
- $800-$1000 daily rate
About the Company
One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is seeking a Senior Business Analyst. The contract is to December 2021 + extension options where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the Role
- Engaging with business stakeholders to understand their needs and express these as user stories and requirements.
- Conducting research and in-depth analysis of existing business processes, data and products.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, end users, product owners, architects, developers, database administrators and testers to design and deliver solutions.
- Work in an agile way focussed on iterative value delivery using lean/DevOps approaches.
- Supporting the team's delivery managers.
- Sprint planning with delivery teams.
- Sprint ceremonies and continuous improvement.
- Be part of a progressive and modern delivery team responsible for transforming IP Australia's digital services and delivering innovative customer-centric solutions.
- In addition to these accountabilities and responsibilities you will:
- Contribute to agile/delivery/project management practices in IP Australia.
- Support the ongoing development of teams and individuals through mentoring and upskilling of junior team members.
- Demonstrated experience over multiple years working as a Senior Business Analyst using agile methodology, on large and complex IT systems.
- Demonstrated ability to identify business problems, and design transformative solutions that realise desired business outcomes (provide examples)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical teams.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-disciplinary IT delivery team