This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Experience in developing Business Cases and Procurement documentation including requirements
- Proven ability to document Business Requirements/User story elicitation and management and Workshop facilitation.
- Drive functional and no-functional requirements
- Monitor and report on initiatives, strategies and compliance products to improve the effectiveness of processes and products
- Identify, analyse, manage and monitors relationships with and between stakeholders, engaging with users and stakeholders to collate needs and defines research which fits needs
- Contribute to the development, facilitation, coordination and communication of initiatives and strategies to ensure organisational consistency and adoption of best practice
- Deep experience in Technology and Customer Experience projects.
- Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members.
- Proven experience working in data analysis across agile and/or waterfall methodology, experience with data remediation-able to interrogate and validate data extracts is highly desirable.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Independent thinker, great attention to detail
- Ability to engage and influence Stakeholders with excellent communication skills
- Jira/Confluence experience
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802