This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Senior Agile Project Manager starting ASAP on a 6 month contract + extensions paying up to $900 p/d - $1000 p/d + super. The role is based in CBD predominantly WFH.
- Lead the development and delivery of a portfolio of projects, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources.
- Lead and oversee all aspects of project development and implementation across a portfolio of complex projects.
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of projects.
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations.
- Experienced in the delivery of projects in an agile environment
- Experienced (preferably certified) Scrum Master, with experience of other project frameworks such as SAFe, Lean, Kanban
- Experience in NSW Government Procurement processes, including but not limited to RFQ, RFT development, evaluation and contract negotiation experience.
- Experience in complex Vendor Management
- Experience in software development projects including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches, spatial platforms highly desirable.
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on customer service
- Able to work independently, excellent personal organisation and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement and logical thought prioritisation
- Very strong interpersonal skills
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802