Our client is currently on the look out for a Senior Campaign Performance Adviser- to be able to manage projects, relationships and performance of contracted media and communication agencies. This is currently a 2 month contract with a high possibility of an extension, paying $500/day + super, located in Sydney.
About the role:
- Build and lead effective partnerships with the contracted media agencies to ensure high service standards and continuous improvements for campaigns
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to manage procurement and ongoing contract management for campaigns and advertising services, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards
- Drive the delivery and evaluation of projects aligned to campaign performance through better use of marketing and communications insights and data, analytics and technologies to support effective customer communications.
- Establish and embed campaign planning and buying practices, including better coordination and scheduling of campaigns, brand safety and marketing data
- Critically analyse, monitor and benchmark campaigns data and expenditure
- Perform in-depth analysis of campaign data
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs, resolve issues and implement relevant campaign practices and systems to support positive customer experience
- Maintaining current knowledge of contemporary advertising and marketing trends, tools and technologies
- Need to be familiar with data analytics and keeping up to date with latest trends and insights while applying best practice solutions to optimise performance
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and Campaign Management