This a great opportunity for a Senior Administrator with excellent customer service skills to work for a NSW government client. This is a 1 month contract based in Parramatta paying $40 per hour.
About the role
- Provide diverse administrative and related services ensuring compliance with relevant NSW public sector policies, practices and statutory requirements.
- Oversee administration systems; ensure communication systems are in place and facilitate information transfer to and from the Division/Branch/Region as required and deliver a quality information service to the public to support the efficient day to day operations of the branch/region.
- Provide customer service functions including handling of enquiries and distribution of mail; act as first point of contact to customers of the Division and refer enquiries in a professional manner exercising tact and discretion.
- Provide financial support including accounts receivable and accounts payable and ensuring compliance with public sector accounting policies, practices and statutory requirements.
- Experience with customer inquiries- Internal and External
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable experience essential
- High volume of information and calls
- Ability to learn on the go
- Ability to multi task in an ever changing environment