Security Solution Architect
- $925 per day + super
- 10 months
About the Company
The NSW agency has a unified purpose to make NSW a great place to live, work and visit. We are seeking a Security Solution Architect to work for a large NSW government organisation based in Parramatta. This role is paying up to $925 per day + super and is a 10 month contract.
About the Role
The role will be focused on the promoting a “Secure by Design” culture across enterprise business systems and will require you to drive the following activities:
- Analyze and translate security policy, standards and requirements into architectural blueprints that can be consumed by each project;
- Works closely with the Enterprise Security Architect, the Security Assurance team and Project team members to ensure compliance with NSWPF ISMS standards and patterns.
- Actively participates in design authority and architecture review board forums representing the Cyber Security domain;
- Consult with internal staff at all levels to develop and maintain comprehensive and accurate security checklists and risk assessment models for new and modified applications;
- Work closely with vendors to specify and negotiate security requirements which meet our Policy framework and the needs of the business;
- Work closely with the all Solution and Enterprise Architects.
- Proven extensive experience in developing security solution design and architecture artefacts.
- Proven extensive experience as a Security Solution Architect gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex solution requirements; preferably in the public sector.
- Previously worked within a solution architecture practice area who has defined and implemented complex solution environments.
- Experience with ACSC ISM & PSPF is mandatory.
- TOGAF9 or equivalent industry experience highly regarded.
- Cloud certified (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- CISSP, CISM highly regarded.
- Experience with SABSA framework highly regarded.
- Experience in security solution architecture with minimum 5 years’ experience in designing and architecting security solutions.
- Direct experience in Cyber Security technologies and processes – in any or all of the following domains – User, Device, Network & Transport, Systems or Information Security.
- Experience in designing solutions and deployments using modern approaches including Agile, DevSecOps, SRE, delivered via Outsourced or Inhouse, and operated as “Products” with defined "Service Outcomes” as defined by Service Level Indicators and Objectives.
- Understanding of modern cyber security threats and technologies and processes to mitigate them.
For more information email Lachlan at email@example.com.