Security Penetration Tester | 6 Month Contract | $1320/day inc. Super
- $1200/ Day + Super
- 6-Month Contract
About the Company
This NSW Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6-month contract paying up to $1200/ Day + Super. This role is located in Parramatta
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a Security Penetration Tester with a leading NSW Government agency. The Security Penetration Tester will be responsible for conducting penetration tests of web, mobile and cloud applications, infrastructure and network to identify cyber security weaknesses across the agencies systems. Key accountabilities include:
- Conducting Penetration testes utilising both automated and manual testing methods
- Developing solutions and testing approaches to problems related to situations where required information is incomplete or where no precedent exists
- Documentation and presentation of testing results whilst also identifying effective remediation recommendations
- Provide assistance in Security Issue response, coordinating with other teams within the agency or externally as required
- Relevant SANS and offensive Security Certifications are highly desirable
- Experience in advanced testing areas such as thick-clients applications, hardware and embedded systems, reverse engineering, POS terminals and ATMs, applied cryptography, block chain and smart contracts, exploitation of memory corruption flaws, fuzz testing, radio communications are all highly desirable.
- Advanced experience with tools such as Nessus, nmap, Kali, ZAP, Metasploit, Burp Suite, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of the OWASP and MITRE ATT&CK frameworks.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of penetration testing. A strong understanding of information security governance, risk, and compliance.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 290 086