- Based in Canberra
- 12 month contract (with two 12 month extension options)
- Baseline clearance essential
About the Company
Our client is a Federal Government Department looking for a Security Developer.
About the Role
Working closely with Project teams around the security design for new and existing applications. Completing the analysis, design, construction and testing of assigned functionality within allocated timeframes. Understanding and promoting a corporate approach to applications development through the development and re-use of components, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong .NET C# skills and experience with strong problem resolution and debugging skills. Good generic all round security application development, knowledge and experience together with strong network traffic analysis skills.
- Experience developing/using/configuring/debugging federated security, including Ws-Federation, SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC. Experience configuring ADFS and relying party trusts, claims provider trusts, and attribute stores
- Windows security knowledge and experience, including domain users and groups, certificates and certificate stores, Kerberos and NTLM.
- Experience using whole of government authentication services (VANguard, myGov, myGovId). Exposure to working with Digital Identity Exchange, Relationship Authorisation Manager/Business Authentication Manager.