This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
The Security Administrator will be responsible for BAU user account management tasks. Ensuring the access requests and role changes are completed in a timely manner.
- User Access Management & Incident management
- User Administration in eDirectory (NetIQ iManager) / Active Directory (add / remove group
- memberships, update field values etc)
- Basic administration in NetIQ Identity Manager (User role / resource assignments)
- User management in a handful of internal and external web based applications.
- Work through incident queue in Ivanti Service Manager (prev known as Heat)
- Audits Assist with access reviews (manual in nature so basic excel vlookup skills to data match)
- Experience with Identity management (SailPoint / Net IQ)
- Experience with role based administration
- Knowledge of Active Directory or eDirectory
- Immediately available
For more information Call Tim on 82969802