- $600-900 per day + super
- 6 months
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
Looking for an Agile Scrum Master who has experience working on IT projects. It is a 6 month contract, paying $600-$900per day + super located in Parramatta.
- Establish and facilitate the group level ceremonies.
- Support the Delivery Lead in establishing a clear vision and roadmap as well as prioritising the product backlog.
- Align and collaborate with project team to get a visibility of any impediments.
- Create a visible system of work, including managing the product backlog to have a clear view on progress with the Epics and Features.
- Support and lead the Agility health maturity assessment and drive growth items from there.
- Coach squad members on how to effectively use Jira.
- 5+ years experience as an Agile Scrum Master.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including ability to interact well to Executive stakeholders.
- Experience working in IT projects.
- Certifications in Agile.
For more information contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org