Scrum Master | 12 Month Contract | Up to $1045 p/day incl. Super
- Up to $1045 p/day incl. Super
- 12 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD (hybrid)
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 12 month contract paying up to $1045 p/day incl. Super. This role is located in Sydney CBD (hybrid).
About the Role
The Scrum Master will be working within a Digital Mobility and Automation team and help develop and deliver bespoke applications within an Agile framework context.
Key accountabilities include:
- Organising Scrum Teams using various Agile methodologies and Scrum practices
- Coach and train individuals
- Improve and implement Agile processes
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Certified Scrum Master, preferably PSM
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrated experience working on Digital projects
- PSM II certifications would be highly regarded
- Experience with Nexus or other scaled frameworks would be highly regarded
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 417 161.