About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract paying up to $900 per day excluding super. This role is located in Burwood + WFH.
About the Role
The Scrum Master is a key role embedded in the Digital Mobility team. The Scrum Master will contribute on the Digital Team’s ability to deliver on:
- Driving customer centric digital based solutions across both business and IT driven initiatives and capabilities.
- Partnering with technology and business stakeholders to properly position our digital solutions within the Sydney Trains enterprise.
- Providing Agile leadership and subject matter expertise when delivering within the Scrum and other Agile frameworks.
- Coaching and mentoring teams to develop and implement effective digital technology capabilities that focus on delivering business value.
- Certified Scrum Master with industry recognised bodies.
- Significant experience as an successful Scrum Master.
- Experience in mentoring and/or coaching teams in the adoption of the Agile mind-set and best practices.
- Strong understanding of the software delivery lifecycle, as well as effective practices and techniques for efficient delivery
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage business pressures and stakeholder expectations whilst maintaining a high degree of motivation and professionalism.
- Demonstrated commitment to self-learning and awareness of emerging Agile practices, techniques and challenges.
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.