This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The role SAP Functional Business Analyst (Security) is starting ASAP on a contract until April 2023 based in Sydney Olympic Park, Date Rate based on experience
- Capture, document and analyse current state security model based on organizational structure, role mapping, identity management including SAP functions.
- Document current processes and roles in SAP system leveraged by existing systems (Upstream and downstream).
- Work with existing team to document existing security model as a requirement input into the COTS package security model.
- Work with the vendor to perform an assessment of the current state vs proposed state and produce a GAP analysis report.
- Ability to compare COTS based application against role mapping held within SAP and identify potential GAPS or issues with approach.
- Work with solution architect to capture and document current Role based mapping leveraging SAP.
- Proven extensive experience as a SAP Functional analyst gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users).
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate role definitions between COTS packages.
- Good understanding of SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls.
- Advanced knowledge of defining and implementing Segregation of Duties(SoD)
- Experienced in design and development of SAP security roles, GRC & IDM.
- Hands on functional knowledge of SAP organisation structures (Org hierarchies and master data objects & Attributes)
- Demonstrated capability of having implemented appropriate security model leveraging SAP for COTS based packages.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 0425814791