SAP EAM Project Manager | 12 Month Contract | $1265 Per Day Incl. Super
- $900 - $1150 P/D + Super
- 12 Month Contract
- Parramatta Location
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
This role delivers and manages multiple complex projects within clearly defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints and provides expert advice to facilitate the delivery of strategic priorities, drive efficiency and improve business and customer outcomes.
Key accountabilities include:
- Develop, implement, and manage a portfolio of complex projects and programs including developing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, and meeting reporting requirements to achieve outcomes and requirements.
- Drive end-to-end process improvements and establish clear pathways to achieve improved customer and business outcomes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support delivery.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of industry trends and practices, and Government policies.
- Prepare and provide regular reports regarding project progress and financial performance, and contribute to the development and implementation of clear, thorough and client centred project documentation.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of effective business and communications strategies for projects, programs, and initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record in SAP project management; Government experience is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, influence and communicate effectively at both a strategic and operational level.
- Ability to apply a customer and commercial mindset throughout the project.
- Project management and SAP certifications are beneficial.
- +5 years of project management experience.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0410 812 314