This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Salesforce Test Analyst is starting ASAP on a initial contract for 12 months based in Eveleigh with working from home flexibility paying up to $800 a day + super.
- Actively collaborate with developers and business stakeholders in an Agile environment to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
- Create test plans and define test approach.
- Plan, prioritise and execute functional and non-functional testing according to the requirements.
- Defect management activities.
- MUST have significant experience in Salesforce.
- Extensive experience in the Service Cloud module.
- Salesforce certification is highly desirable.
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing