This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
The Salesforce Functional Analyst delivers implementation services, on-going support and continuing enhancements to the Salesforce platform through review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs.
- Enhance Salesforce based solutions by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities, participating in the ongoing exercise to continuously improve business processes through better utilisation of Salesforce functionality, process re-engineering, standardisation and simplification
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives on the Salesforce platform
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions
- Perform system monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and escalating issues, including proactive problem resolution and problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand
- Configure the Salesforce platform to meet business needs
- Experience with Salesforce development and AWS technologies is desirable (but not mandatory)
- Manage and execute the deployment process for releases of new functionality on the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and communicate release plans and manage dependencies, delivery plan validation, impact assessments, issue tracking/resolution and release reporting; plan processes for the creation of integrated delivery schedules.
- Ability to configure a Salesforce environment
- Understanding of Salesforce administration tasks
- Strong troubleshooting and IT support skills
- Experience gathering business requirements for IT solutions
For more information Applying and Call Tim on 82969802