- $990 per day + super
- 7 months
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the role
The primary role of the Technical Developer is to deliver the design, development and configuration of the Salesforce solution. It is a 7 month contract, paying $990 per day + super located in the CBD.
- Examine and translate business requirements in to customised solutions using the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best-practices and perform peer code reviews to ensure the same.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Maintain effective client relationships, delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements and performance goals.
- Follow secure coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Participate in ‘Go-Live’ support and testing activities
- 5+ years hands-on commercial experience in Salesforce development
- Recent experience with Salesforce integrations – REST API (with 3rd party systems)
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) as this will be partly a customer facing role.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1