This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Continuous monitoring of any portfolio, program and project developments, activities, emerging risks, issue management or concerns.
- Documenting, reviewing and updating the status of all project risks actions, issues and dependencies (RAID) registers utilising the program PPM tool.
- Taking the lead in collating all necessary inputs for regular stakeholder reports, steering committee packs and ad hoc project communications.
- Ensuring the accuracy, consistency and relevance of all project registers including running regular workshops to seek updates.
- Project reporting to key stakeholders.
- Lead the development, and continual review and improvement of project delivery quality methodology, practices and processes.
- Implement and operationally manage PMO processes to ensure that project portfolio is delivered to agreed time and budget and could be monitored for progress as required.
- Evaluate a project or program of works' alignment to the strategic direction, and it’s roadmap to delivery.
- Experience in project support, risk/issues management, assurance, governance and reporting.
- Proven experience leading and managing a team of 2 - Risk Analyst and Assurance Analyst.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management and governance practices and methodologies – developing project briefs, project plans, risk management plan, quality plans and communication plans from small to large projects.
- Significant experience in project management within a risk management and/or internal audit environment preferred, or experience conducting audits of large-scale transformation programs across a banking environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading project assurance activities, maturity assessments and quality assurance for program/project management products.
- Demonstrable experience working in a technology project environment i.e. including management of project RAID registers.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802