This is a great opportunity for a Reward & Performance Specialist to work for a NSW government agency on a 12 month contract based in Sydney CBD. This role is paying $906 per day + super.
About the role
- Be the primary point of contact for hiring managers, business partners, providing advice, recommendations and solutions on a range of compensation, job design and sizing, remuneration and reward related matters.
- Implement and manage performance and remuneration related activity in accordance with the companies remuneration and performance management strategies and frameworks, including salary reviews, performance incentives and pay adjustments.
- Project manage the performance and annual remuneration process, including the communication and education for the business.
- Consolidate, interpret and present data analysis and salary review results for the executive and HR leadership team on a performance, remuneration and incentives related items.
- Draft and assist with the preparation of papers for submission to the People and Remuneration Committee.
- Prepare remuneration content as required for inclusion in the annual report.
- Consolidate, interpret and present data analysis and salary review results for the executive and HR leadership team on a variety of performance, remuneration and incentives related items.
- Work with the contractor central and talent acquisition team to develop competitive remuneration ranges and offers for new hires for both employees and contingent workers.
- Gather, analyse, interpret and provide insights to business leaders in relation to benchmarking, market salary data and internal relatives and provision of remuneration package recommendations.
- Review salary survey data and manage the relationship with the survey provider.
- Support the Manager, Remuneration, Engagement & Performance to review and redevelop an employee recognition program across the organisation.
- Project manage the annual employee recognition event.
- Act with discretion, observing privacy considerations, in dealing with sensitive and private employee information.
- Tertiary level qualification (e.g. bachelor degree) in a relevant people oriented discipline or equivalent knowledge and skills gained through practical experience.
- Able to deal with all levels of stakeholders
- Experience in providing specialist performance and reward advice and guidance to senior business leaders and HR team members.