- $50-$55/hour + Super
- 6-month contract w/immediate start
- Parramatta w/WFH
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This division within the department provides financial services to the organisation. The goal of the agency is to go above and beyond for its customer base by providing top of the line customer service.
About the role
The Revenue Officer supports the Revenue Team in the reconciliations of operational revenue for the department.
- Execute reconciliations for the general ledger and Treasury statutory reporting requirements.
- Provide accurate and timely compliance with revenue management policies and requirements including providing support to internal and external audits ensuring appropriate revenue management controls are in place.
- Provide financial and technical advice to support the projects and ensure compliance with relevant legislation and standards.
- Review systems and processes to resolve discrepancies and provide solutions for process improvements.
- Assist with reconciliation of daily funds movements and investigate and support correction of reported irregularities in revenues.
- Assist with resolve enquiries and issues in relation to specific finance activities and take appropriate action including referring for review by the Revenue Manager.
- Provide administrative support, including but not limited to maintaining working or confidential revenue management files as required, maintaining registers, archiving, searching, recovering documents, and photocopying as required.
- 4 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable, Payables or Accounts related role.
- Government experience highly regarded
- Experience with SAP beneficial
- Available for immediate start
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
- Proficiency in Revenue recognition, Reconciliations, allocations, and administration.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact Robert@ashdownpeople.com.au or call on 02 8296 9803