About the company
This Government Agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. The Institute supports and promotes best practice; working to ensure people across the state, no matter where they live, are provided the same high-quality treatment and care that is vital to optimising the outcomes and quality of life for everyone in NSW.
About the role
The Recovery Partner ensures effective partnerships through strong customer engagement, clear and regular communications and a focus on timely effective goal outcomes and processes to achieve optimal outcomes for all stakeholders.
RP are aiming to support workers using their workforce knowledge and past experience in the TMF and RTW rehabilitation space, to add value to business units and achieve performance in accordance with business and workforce performance expectations.
- Employee engagement and management
- Return to work policy and procedures advice in line with legislative requirements
- Case management
- Education and support of workers compensation processes
- Close working liaison with all stakeholders and advice to business partners and managers regarding workers compensation and TMF nuances.
- Willing and able to work in Coffs Harbour location or Lismore is also an option.
- Relevant understanding and experience working within the NSW Health or other health systems.
- Experience in Return to Work Coordination.
- Allied Health qualifications preferred.
- Experience with Rehab provider, Insurance Company or Health Department highly regarded.