This is is an exciting opportunity for a Return to Work Partner to join a NSW government organisation. This role is paying $61 per hour + super and is a 2 month contract with the potential to extend.
About the role
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement workplace policies, procedures and Recover at Work programs to facilitate the recovery and subsequent return to work of injured employees with claims ensuring maintenance of best practice in recover at work services.
- Maintain regular contact with recovering employees and ensure employees are aware of their legislative entitlements and responsibilities in relation to Recover at Work programs.
- Manage, monitor and report on key performance indicators and regularly review and report on the quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Review outstanding cases on a fortnightly and monthly basis, and participate in reviews
- Maintain a Recover at Work database to ensure all relevant documentation relating to an non work related injured employee is up to date, correct and their privacy is maintained.
- Assist in promoting recovery at work to managers and supervisors and attend sector, division and unit meetings where required.
- Sound knowledge of policies relating to the management of non-work related injuries or health conditions
- Proven understanding and experience in case management practices and principles.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and coordinating recover at work policies, procedures, programs and interventions for managing non-work related injuries or health conditions.
- Health or government experience preferable