Seeking a Resource Manager to join a large NSW government organization. This role will be working from home to start with and then will be in the Sydney CBD, this is a 6 month contract paying $820 per day + super.
About the Role
- Implement agreed resource plan and framework to define the roles and career streams to help identify current and future human resources and talent needs.
- Manage the individual project resource plans closely with project directors and their leadership teams, and communicate regularly.
- Monitor and evaluate resource plans to ensure they are meeting SM needs, and make the necessary adjustments to meet evolving needs and to encourage improved performance outcomes
- Review and provide analytics on current and proposed resources and produce reporting to highlight trends and share insights to help support business decisions
- Manage and coordinate the collection and collation of information and create spreadsheets, systems and processes to update and maintain data
- Proactively identify business risks and opportunities to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness of resource, planning, utilisation and mobilisation
- Minimum 2 years Resource Management experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate relevant industry knowledge of current and emerging best practice, standards, government policy and statutory requirements
Please apply if you are interested. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.