This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
- Undertake research, synthesise and analyse quantitative and qualitative material and data to communicate to senior officers of the Department contemporary developments in all aspects of early childhood, schools and education.
- Develop and effectively communicate advice to senior officers through the preparation of briefings, correspondence, speeches and other papers using word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and other software for senior officers, the Secretary and the Minister(s).
- Use technology to analyse data from multiple sources and prepare clear and concise reports in relation to the interpretation of the data.
- Contribute to teams, under supervision, to develop significant policy proposals in areas such as early childhood, schools and education.
- Developing policy in a complex and dynamic education and training environment.
- Experience developing analysis of policy issues
- Accurately complete written work including briefing notes on discrete issues in a timely manner.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience conducting research to broaden understanding of policy issues.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted.